I accidently made a protein shake with banana and coffee a few years ago. The moment I tasted it, I made a banana latte. The sweetness of banana and coffee went well together. It’s creamy, delicious and silky smooth. Let’s try a banana iced latte with caramel.
- Fully ripe banana 1/2
- Caramel sauce 1-2 teaspoons
- Milk of choice 200ml
- Double espresso shot
- Ice cubes
- Add banana, caramel sauce and milk to the blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until everything is well mixed. Caramel banana milk is ready.
- Now add ice cubes and coffee on top.
- Try to use a ripe banana.
- For vegan alternatives: Oats milk is the best, especially the barista version.
- I used low fat milk but you can use any milk.
- I would prefer not to use any more sugar because banana and caramel is enough for the sweetness.
302 calories with low fat milk.