Frappe is an iced beverage that is blended coffee and the most popular Starbucks drink. Let’s make it with a twist.
- Ferrero rocher chocolate 1-2 pieces
- Double espresso shot
- Vanilla syrup 1-2 teaspoons
- Milk of choice 120ml | ½ cup
- Ice cubes 200g | 1 cup
- Whipped cream (optional)
Add all the ingredients in the food blender and blend it for 1-2 minutes.
- You can use instant coffee, just add 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee in the recipe.
- Try to cool down the espresso shot else it will melt the ice.
- If you don’t have vanilla syrup then add simple syrup which is just sugar and water.
- You can use stevia powder ¼ tsp to cut down sugar.
- Try to use whole milk.
- If you are allergic to milk then use oat milk barista edition.
- 173 without whipped cream with single Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
- 247 with 2 Ferrero rocher chocolate pieces.