Honey + coffee = the best combo on earth. A Honey iced latte is an iced milk-based coffee with the goddess of honey. It tastes so good that you want another coffee. Honey and coffee really go well together. This is the recipe I have been drinking for years. Let’s make it with sweet honey. One of my favorite iced lattes.
- Honey 1-2 teaspoons
- Double espresso shot
- Milk of choice 200 ml | 1 cup
- Ice cubes
- First add honey to your espresso shot, and mix well with the help of a spoon.
- Pour milk and ice into a glass then pour the espresso mixture on top of the milk. Enjoy
- You can use instant coffee, just add 1-2 teaspoons of instant coffee in the recipe.
- If you like more sweetness then add honey according to your preference.
- Try to use whole milk.
- If you are allergic to milk then use the oat milk barista edition and also almond milk, but homemade.
196 with whole milk and 2 teaspoons of honey.